In the meantime, I've installed a trial version of the Code Factory bundle with Nuance, which means I at least have the Daniel voice back for the time being. I would rather have my paid licence version working again rather than have to fork out for another one, though.

Many thanks
CJ

On 01/07/2016 23:37, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello CJ!

One of your activations is being renewed successfully until July, 1...

Please, set the NVDA log level to debug and send a log file to:
rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

-----Mensagem Original-----
De: CJ
Data: sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2016 21:20
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] Nuance Vocaliser

Hello

I've been happily using NVDA with the Nuance Vocaliser Daniel voice. Today
it suddenly reverted to eSpeak, and I keep getting an error saying that the
vocaliser synthesizer could not be loaded.

I've rebooted, uninstalled the vocaliser driver, reinstalled it, uninstalled
NVDA, reinstalled it and then reinstalled the vocaliser driver, but I'm
still having the same problem.

Can anyone help, please? This is really frustrating me as I can't cope with
the eSpeak voices and I really don't like the Microsoft voices which are the
only alternative at the moment.

Thanks

CJ