Re: Question about Eloquence Synthesizer

Gene

You might want to write the company, but I doubt there are much in the way of updates.  Eloquence hasn't been developed for a long time so the synthesizer itself isn't changing.  Whether, at some point, a new version of Windows 10 will require you to use an updated version is something that I don't know, but I doubt it.  I don't think Windows 10 will change in any way that makes Eloquence incompatible.

Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2019 8:17 AM
Subject: [nvda] Question about Eloquence Synthesizer

Hello folks,
Yesterday I went to the Eloquence's purchasing webpage, going to the FAQ just after.
One of the questions answered there was precisely what I'd ask, however, I'm still with the question not answered properly.
The FAQ page says that, once purchased, Eloquence will have support to minor updates.
So I would like to know, what are these "minor updates" and in which cases do I'd need to purchase it again?

Thanks in advance for any and all answers, guys.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook