Re: Fiction podcasts. was Podcast website accessibility

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

There is also podiobooks.com.

On March 30, 2019 8:44:17 AM "Robert Kingett" <kingettr@...> wrote:

Below are a few links. These are links to subscribe pages, so you can click on the app of choice or just listen in a browser. The below is mostly audio fiction, because I hate talk show podcasts.

The once and future nerd. Tired of old fantasy tropes? Check out this one. I'd suggest checking out this special book 1 edition first. It will get you up to speed quickly.

20 sided stories. because of their Pokemon campaign. Start from episode 1.

gay future. This satire has some really great writing.

Done disappeared. The best series is the series with the Medium, trying to become the worlds bestist podcaster. That wasn't a typo.

Arks. The soundscapes in this are amazing!

Limetown. Ten years ago, over three hundred men, women and children disappeared from a small town in Tennessee, never to be heard from again. In this podcast, American Public Radio reporter Lia Haddock asks the question once more, “What happened to the people of Limetown?”

The Truth THE TRUTH makes movies for your ears. They're short stories that are sometimes dark, sometimes funny, and always intriguing. Every story is different, but they all take you to unexpected places.