From Clare

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris
Mullins
Sent: vendredi 1 juillet 2016 15:24
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Some issues with NVDA's reading

Hi Clair

Thanks for your contribution re French. If the language is set to French in
the NVDA settings, does the space between 2 part symbols and the last word
of a sentence get considered when the text is processed and spoken, as it is
syntactically correct for that language? Not having any other language than
English I can’t say but I agree with you that it shouldn’t be read
automatically by NVDA and should remain configurable via the
Punctuation/Symbols Pronunciation dialog.

Cheers

Chris