Re: Youtube in Firefox don't automatically plays video after loading Youtube

Gene

This may not be consistent, Or you may be using a beta Firefox version.  I updated Firefox this morning and this setting is off by default.

From: Jackie
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2019 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Youtube in Firefox don't automatically plays video after loading Youtube

Guys, the most recent firefox update stops autoplay by default, which,
IMO, is a *really* good thing & long past overdue. You can change the
behavior by going into tools > options > privacy & security > block
websites from automatically playing sounds. The next button is for
exceptions, ie, if you want youtube to begin playing videos everytime
you go there, then add it to the exceptions list.

HTH.