Code factory synthesizers in Windows 10 with latest release of NVDA

Sile

Hello

I just updated NVDA on my Windows 10 machine to version 2019.1

I had Code factory elequence installed, but now it is asking me to re-register my Code Factory voices - has anyone else had this happen?

The code factory directory appears at the main nvda menu level as before but if you click on either Eloquence or Vocalizer you get a list of voices but when you try to select them nothing happens.

If you try to select either Eloquence or Vocalizer from the synthesizer option under Settings/speech it just asks you to register the voices, and offers you a button to click to continue to the registration page.  Again, when I press this button, nothing happens.

--Sile