Re: Latency when typing in Thunderbird

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

I did have this problem when I first updated to the latest version of thunderbird, however, for whatever reason, it seems to have fixed itself.  No clue what changed, (nothing as far as I know), but obviously, something did, because the problem went away.  I'm using windows 8.1 and NVDA 2019.1 and thunderbird 60.6.1 if that makes a difference.

On 4/1/2019 9:57 AM, Sile via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello all

I have just moved onto a Windows 10 machine and am running the latest version of Thunderbird and of NVDA.

When typing in thunderbird, there is some latency (I am echoing letters when typing).  It is almost a letter behind.

Has anyone else come across this?  Any suggestions for fixes?

thanks,

--Sile