Re: No line breaks when reading pdf file in Adobe Reader with NVDA

Tony Malykh

I don't have the problem you're describing on my computer, so I don't know how to fix it, but for what it's worth, I can offer two potential workarounds.

1. Use SentenceNav add-on to read the PDF sentence-by-sentence.

2. Use Google PDF viewer - there were many reports that it reads PDFs with NVDA better than Acrobat Reader.

--Tony

On 4/1/2019 1:37 AM, Felix G. wrote:
Hello,
coming back to a subject which wasn't on my radar for some time, could
someone please get me up to date on whether a solution to NVDA's
broken pdf support has since emerged? To recap, no matter how I
configure Adobe Reader, NVDA tends to render pdf contents without any
line breaks, making anything but the most linear prose hard to follow.
JAWS is not so affected.
Best,
Felix