From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe
Paton
Sent: July-02-16 7:00 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] A couple of NVDA questions

Good Saturday afternoon to you.

couple of questions if I may, first, is there a preferred resolution which
optimises performance of N V D A on windows 7 64-bit?

second, which anti-virus is most accessible for Use with nvda?

It is a concern to me that we may need to consider access to a programme,
rather
thatn if that programme is the best solution for the task in hand. But
there we are, tht's what it is. Something that regular computer users don't
have to
consider, a balance between accessibility and overall functionality.

Thanks.

Joe