From: "Chris via Groups.Io" <chrismedley=btinternet.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2019 6:39 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA at logon

In my experience this tends to be that another screen reader, like narrator for example, it's actually starting to login and not actually NVDA, is The issue

On 3 Apr 2019, at 00:48, Robert Logue <bobcat11@shaw.ca> wrote:

NVDA is starting when I have it set not to at logon.

I've looked at NVDA settings as well as in Ease of Access in control panel. It is unchecked so it shouldn't load at startup. It is checked to load after startup. The settings agree.

Another problem is that NVDA is using the default sound card instead of the one designated in NVDA and Windows sound settings.

Windows 10 1809.

Bob