From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2019 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] whats the best version of firefox for using with old systems?

thanks brian for your great advice for me to use firefox 45.
its more fast, reliable and needs less system resources in compare to
firefox 52 i believe.
my laptop processor is intel, but i am really not satisfied of newer
versions of firefox.
one computer engineer told me that i can change user agent in mozilla firefox.
i tested one time, and it did not mention again that my firefox is old
and i should update it!
but unfortunately my problems and not working github is not resolved for me.
only it could prevents the message for updating firefox.

i found how to change user agent in different browsers by searching google.
hear you are the link, God bless you!

https://www.howtogeek.com/113439/how-to-change-your-browsers-user-agent-without-installing-any-extensions/

<bglists@...> wrote:
Well if its AMD, myself I use 45, the big problem nowadays is that many web

sites do not like these versions, just in the same way as they do not like
IE8. I get a banner saying sorry, update your browser goodbye!

I am not aware if this is merely sites detecting the browser version, or
whether if the browser version presented to the site was spoofed if the site

might then work. If anyone knows any hacks to make Firefox older versions
pretend to be newer, then its probably off topic here, but maybe post a
link to a place where they can be found, at the users risk of course.
The thing is there will always be those who just are unable to update their

machines either due to poverty or political embargoes etc, so there is
always going to be the need for such work arounds like Tor browser for
example and its a real shame those making that have messed up accessibility

in their recent updates.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.