Re: whats the best version of firefox for using with old systems?

also, firefox 48 supports multiprocess.
does it mean that firefox 48 also is not good for me?
to disable multiprocess in every version of firefox, in the address bar, type
about:config
accept the warning message.
in the search bar, type
browser.tabs.remote.autostart
or peist it and press tab to find it.
press enter on it to make it false, if its value is true.

<bglists@...> wrote:
I the code in the 52 version was optimised for multi processor cores so it
goes in jerks due to it trying to do all the tasks at the same time. There

is probably a way to turn multi core support off, but I do not know what it

is.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.