From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun
Everiss
Sent: July-02-16 5:08 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] opening links within a message

Well ms didn't want internet exploder and I aggree with them.
THe problem is the edge system was never finnished and since they keep
working with it and the new uia library who knows.
I wouldn't be surprised if everyone ditches all that and uses their own
drivers again.

I wonder if there is some way to uninstall it. I doubt it as just a few
of the applets in windows seem to use its code to display things very
badly in most cases!
To be honest I simply do not understand why we needed yet another
browser at all.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.