Re: Tiflotecnia vocalizer update

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Well, my biggest problem with teflotecnia version is that they don't
even have kate in there UK voices but they then ask so much? Glad I
got the CodeFactory one instead as it have Kate.

On 02/07/2016, Greg Wocher <gwocher@...> wrote:
Hello,,

Go to:

http://harposoftware.com/en/english-usa/202-Nathan-Nuance-Voice.html

At this website you can download a trial version. Once the trial is up
it does cost $45 for the voice. They have all kinds of other voices as
well.

Regards,

Greg WOcher

On 7/2/2016 2:02 PM, Arianna Sepulveda wrote:
Greg, how have you been trialing a SAPI version of this voice?

Thanks,
Ari

On Jul 2, 2016, at 8:19 AM, Greg Wocher <gwocher@...> wrote:

Hello,

I thought there was suppose to be an update to the Tiflotecnia vocalizer
last month in June. Did this happen? I was also wondering if the Nathan
voice is one of the new ones added? I have been trialing a Sapi version
of it and I really like it.

Regards,

Greg Wocher

--