Interesting how different browsers work with screen readers.

I'm not ready for Google Chrome.  I don't think I'll be ready for the new Edge either.

Bob

On 2019-03-27 10:21 a.m., Don H wrote:
I am using Google Chrome and the web site is listed below.  There are several tabs for description, specs and so on.  If I try to use insert slash on the tab NVDA says nothing and when I follow by the left click nothing happens.

http://sightmark.com/product.php?item=277

On 3/27/2019 10:56 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Is this a page we can all go and look at?
Also, it might be that the browser is important.
also I've had so called tabs that put stuff elsewhere on the page but do not indicate to the screenreader anything has changed.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-