Re: GoldWave

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

Well, I have already moved to version 6.3 and it works there fine. I’m just sad that I have to shift tab to get to treeview instead of having a key command to jump me there.

If all I have left in this world is God, I have everything!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2019 9:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] GoldWave

Hi,

Hmmm, based on the brief conversation we had, it could be either:

1. The executable name has changed somehow.
  2. NVDA is not detecting the sound window.

Resolving this will require looking at the debug log and/or a remote troubleshooting method (via Remote add-on and Skype). Can you try the following for me:

1. Close GoldWave.
  2. Restart NVDA with debug logging enabled (but after GoldWave is fully closed).
  3. Start GoldWave.
  4. Open a file in GoldWave.
  5. Open NVDA log viewer (NVDA+F1).
  6. Once log viewer opens, copy and paste all text you see in log viewer as a reply – either to this list or privately.
  7. After sending a reply, restart NVDA.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2019 4:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] goldwave

I got the new goldWave addon unfortunately, when I press any function key nothing is said. The same when pressing any bracket. I’m not sure what happened at the end of March but…

If all I have left in this world is God, I have everything!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.