Re: Weather Plus 5.0 update available

Inam Uddin

The only thing could be possible is that I will give my system access via remote addon.

If you can give me your precious time, I will be much thankfull to you!

Please let me know that at what time according to GMT could be possible for that!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook: