Blind people typing Chinese

Marco Oros

Hi people.
I have for You one question.
Maybe there are also some chinese people too.
I have heard about various advantages and disadvantages of every method to write Chinese by various input methods in computer.
So, My question is:
What method do You prefer to write Chinese?
Ofcourse, hand writing We can excluded, but there are various methods also. Ofcourse, I known something about various chinese braille systems, but do You use Pinyin? Do You use Bopomofo? Or, do You rather prefer Wubi, or Cangjie to write chinese?

Please, if You are on QQ, send me question there, because I would like to write article about It on My blog in Slovak.

Thank You.

best regards

Marco Oros