Re: Free Accessible Sound Design Course

Sile

Hello Robert

I followed these links and am trying to figure out whether Sable is available yet, or whether you are supposed to start the course with Reaper?

--Sile

On 2019-04-05 8:56 a.m., Robert Kingett wrote:
The below comes from the blind gamers group <https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers>; on this site. Enjoy. I'm too lazy to provide links and edit the below message so use it as you wish. Don't ask me questions about sound design. I won't answer them. Direct them to, the, below!

Hi Everyone,

Our Ebon Sky Studios sound designer  (Brian, from Daisy Ale Sound works) is doing an  online video series about sound design . Brian, is sighted, but will be doing the course using a screen reader, so that everyone can follow what he is doing on screen and which will ensure everything he is doing is accessible to a screen reader user. for anyone interested in learning more  about sound design you can follow the topic on the audio games forum, where he’ll be posting videos  , setting assignments and commenting on questions asked. If you’re interested at all in sound design, or want to learn some tips and tricks you can check out the topic on the audio games forum at the below link

https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/28100/accessible-sound-design-course-first-lesson-up/

The Ebon Sky Studios Team

email: info@ebonskystudios.com <mailto:info@ebonskystudios.com>

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/