Re: Weather_Plus5.5 update available

Kwork

Oh, sorry, I said the wrong key. Oops. I meant NVDA+w.

Travis

On 4/6/2019 4:45 PM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi,

ctrl + w does not work, it is not part of Weather_Plus.

Maybe you mean ctrl + shift + w?

Regards

Adriano

Il 07/04/2019 01:28, Kwork ha scritto:

Thank you for the update. Now my ctrl+w does nothing when pressed. The other commands do work as expected for forecast, etc. Hope this can be fixed soon. Uninstall/reinstalling did not fix.

Travis

On 4/6/2019 5:44 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi,

Thank you too for reporting the bug.

Regards

Adriano

Il 06/04/2019 12:16, Inam Uddin via Groups.Io ha scritto:

Dear friend, thanks for fixing buggs.

Now it is working for me fine!

sWith regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook: