Re: Blind people typing Chinese

Clement Chou

In simplified or traditional, there is no difference in how many
meanings one character has. The characters simply are written in a
different style.

For myself, microsoft Pinyin works fine as long as I don't have to
choose the character. I haven't found a way to use NVDA to navigate
the candidate window, and that seems to have been a problem for
various releases. I am a native speaker and use Chinese quite often,
but never write in traditional even though I am Taiwanese, because I
have no idea how the input system works on windows. Unfortunately, I
can't answer any questions about braille.

On 4/6/19, Marco Oros <marco.oros93@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank You.

I would like to try to write Chinese characters, but Microsoft Pinyin is
not very well ordered in symplified chinese, but in traditional
taiwanese Zhuyin are tone very well presented.

Also, Google Pinyin is the best to write symplified, or traditional
letters.

From My experience, I mostly prefer to write Mandarin in traditional
letters, because in traditional Chinese one letter can have various
meanings, not like in symplified system.

This is My opinion about It.

I understand Mandarin, but what about Cantonese?

I have noticed, that Hongkong keyboard is on style cangjie, or speedy
cangjie, which is method based on this, how characters are written down.

I don't know, if there are some jiutping alternatives for Windows.

So, It was about writing using keyboard.

But, what about Braille?

 So, about Chinese braille, there is mainland China braille table,
Taiwanese braile and Cantonese for Hongkong speaker.

But, NVDA currently supported every braile, althought mainland chinese
Mandarin braille.

Thank You.

Marco