Re: nvda addon

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 10:26 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
And there also pages with repository of addons managed by local communities, like portuguese, spanish, french, italian and possibily more...
Rui, do you have that URL?   Nothing that I can click-through to from the primary add-ons repository gets me to anything like that.   This would be great information for our members who need or want it to have.

           ~ Edward Abbey