De: CJ
Data: sábado, 2 de julho de 2016 13:18
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Nuance Vocaliser

Hi, thanks for responding.

I'm trying to set the NVDA log level to debug, but can't find a way to
do it to obtain a log file.

Could you give me some instructions, please?

In the meantime, I've installed a trial version of the Code Factory
bundle with Nuance, which means I at least have the Daniel voice back
for the time being. I would rather have my paid licence version working
again rather than have to fork out for another one, though.

Many thanks
CJ

On 01/07/2016 23:37, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello CJ!

One of your activations is being renewed successfully until July, 1...

Please, set the NVDA log level to debug and send a log file to:
rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.