https://www.tiflotecnia.net/index_addons.htm

Spanish page:
https://nvda.es/descargas/complementos/

Italian page:
http://www.nvda.it/plugin

French page:
https://www.nvda-fr.org/cat.php?id=1

Rui Fontes

Às 16:05 de 07/04/2019, Brian Vogel escreveu:

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 10:26 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
And there also pages with repository of addons managed by local
communities, like portuguese, spanish, french, italian and possibily
more...
Rui, do you have that URL?   Nothing that I can click-through to from the primary add-ons repository gets me to anything like that.   This would be great information for our members who need or want it to have.
*/Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell./*
           ~ Edward Abbey