Re: Antivirus

Hi,

I just gave Sophos Home Cloud Antivirus a try, and I must say, it's reasonably accessible with NVDA, from what I tried in a virtual machine (although it lags, but that's normal for a virtual machine). It's web-based control panel, too, is accessible (at least with Jaws). As Sophos is a company that makes cloud protection sollution for businesses, I would expect the home edition of its cloud antivirus to be equally good, in terms of the level of protection.

P.S I've given up on Nod32, after learning from one of my university staff that I can only update it when my computer is connected to the campus's wi-fi network, which is impossible for my desktop computer at home.