From: "hurrikennyandopo ..." <hurrikennyandopo@hotmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2019 5:40 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] I Can't get the latest version of NVDA to install

Hi

For the latest version you can grab it from my drop box account at https://www.dropbox.com/s/cg23n7knez2pzyx/nvda_2019.1.exe?dl=0

It sounds if it is only 1 meg or so it is still downloading and the full version is about 22 meg.

You can check on your downloads by pressing the CTRL key + letter J to bring up the downloader in your browser.

Could i ask also what version of Windows are you running as if it is XP or vista you can only go up to nvda 2017.3 but 7 and up you can grab the latest.

Gene nz

On 8/04/2019 3:23 PM, James Bentley wrote:
It looks like I am not getting the full download. I would love to know why.

In the mean time, I would definitely appreciate you drop boxing me the file.

Thanks,

James B