Re: Last action in ms excel key F4

Giles Turnbull

Hi Mohd and Brian Vogel,

I tried what Brian suggested and I found the culprit on my system right away becuase it / they were the first two addons in the installed list.

Acapela TTS Voices for NVDA; Disabled; 1.2; Acapela GroupĀ  1 of 8
Acapela TTS Voices for NVDA - CO voices; Disabled; 1.4; Acapela

I don't use the Acapela voices anymore so I don't need the addon active. When I tried the Excel F4 after I had disabled them and re-started NVDA, F4 does now repeat the prevoius previous action in Excel.

If it's not the Acapela addon it will be one of the others you have active. For reference, the other addons I have active which are not the cause are:
BluetoothAudio
Emoticons
An extended appModule for Winamp music player
Screen Curtain
VLC Media Player
Windows 10 App Essentials

Hpe that helps you, Modh :)