Re: The em-dash Symbol with NVDA?

And, a self-correction here on Word's "self-correction":    word space hyphen space following word space results in an en-dash being generated between each word with the correct blank space on each side of the en-dash

word double hyphen word space results in an em-dash, with no spaces, which is the proper format, being generated between two words

It's easy for me to see the difference between a hyphen and an en-dash, or em-dash, but when there's only an en-dash and an em-dash visible the difference in length is not so much that my eye easily catches it.

           ~ Edward Abbey