Re: Weather_Plus5.5 update available

Kwork

Yes. How do I get you the log? Thanks.

On 4/7/2019 9:57 PM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi Kwork,

Strange, what version of nvda are you using?

Can you enable the audio check box and try again, and send me the log?

I use for example the last Alpha with win10 and it works correctly.

Does anyone else do this?

Thanks

Regards

Adrianio

Il 07/04/2019 22:29, Kwork ha scritto:

Ok, If I disable the following checkbox:

Enable audio effects (only for the current weather conditions

the NVDA+w works as expected. With the checkbox enabled, nothing happens. I tried redownloading sounds, then I tried deleting and redownloading sounds. Still, none of that works. It is only when I completely disable that checkbox that NVDA+w works as expected. As I said previously, this is only present in the latest Weather Plus update.

Travis

On 4/7/2019 1:45 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Have you installed any component that uses the same key? in questo caso dovresti cambiarla da preferences, gestures and input keys

Regards

adriano

Il 07/04/2019 02:02, Kwork ha scritto:

Oh, sorry, I said the wrong key. Oops. I meant NVDA+w.

Travis

On 4/6/2019 4:45 PM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi,

ctrl + w does not work, it is not part of Weather_Plus.

Maybe you mean ctrl + shift + w?

Regards

Adriano

Il 07/04/2019 01:28, Kwork ha scritto:

Thank you for the update. Now my ctrl+w does nothing when pressed. The other commands do work as expected for forecast, etc. Hope this can be fixed soon. Uninstall/reinstalling did not fix.

Travis

On 4/6/2019 5:44 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi,

Thank you too for reporting the bug.

Regards

Adriano

Il 06/04/2019 12:16, Inam Uddin via Groups.Io ha scritto:

Dear friend, thanks for fixing buggs.

Now it is working for me fine!

sWith regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

??

??

arguing with a woman is just like reading software???s lisence agreement.

At the end you ignore Her everything ??and click I agree button.

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook:

inam092@...