having trouble editing a powerpoint presentation with NVDA

molly the blind tech lover

Hey guys, Molly here again.

I am trying to edit a powerpoint presentation I’m working on with some of my classmates. So far we have two slides. When I press control plus N to create slide three. NVDA says slide one. I started editing the slide. But when I saved it, it appears to have gotten saved as a separate powerpoint from the one we were working on. Basically, my new slides do not show up in the powerpoint we’re working on. Howdo I edit the powerpoint we already started without creating a new presentation?

I hope this makes sense.