Re: having trouble editing a powerpoint presentation with NVDA

Devin Prater

Control+N makes a new Powerpoint file. To make a new slide, you'll have to do that from the ribbon. Alternatively, if you're using PowerPoint 2016 or higher, or Office 365, press Alt+Q, type in what you want to do, like "new slide", press down arrow, and you should hear what you want to do. Then, press enter to do it.
Devin Prater
sent from Gmail.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 2:14 PM molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:

Hey guys, Molly here again.

I am trying to edit a powerpoint presentation I’m working on with some of my classmates. So far we have two slides. When I press control plus N to create slide three. NVDA says slide one. I started editing the slide. But when I saved it, it appears to have gotten saved as a separate powerpoint from the one we were working on. Basically, my new slides do not show up in the powerpoint we’re working on. Howdo I edit the powerpoint we already started without creating a new presentation?

I hope this makes sense.