Re: having trouble editing a powerpoint presentation with NVDA

Mike Sedmak

Are you attempting to use the outline view or the slide view?

When in slide view I tend to create new slides by using shift-f6 to
switch to the thumbnail.
Use up and down arrows to find the place I want to insert the new slide
Then use the context menu key and use the create new slide or
duplicate slide depending on whether I want a blank slide or to start
with the current slide.

On 4/8/19, molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys, Molly here again.

I am trying to edit a powerpoint presentation I'm working on with some of
my
classmates. So far we have two slides. When I press control plus N to
create
slide three. NVDA says slide one. I started editing the slide. But when I
saved it, it appears to have gotten saved as a separate powerpoint from the
one we were working on. Basically, my new slides do not show up in the
powerpoint we're working on. Howdo I edit the powerpoint we already started
without creating a new presentation?

I hope this makes sense.