Re: I Can't get the latest version of NVDA to install

Kevin Cussick

Hi, can you let us know what AV product your using?

On 08/04/2019 04:23, James Bentley wrote:
It looks like I am not getting the full download. I would love to know why.
In the mean time, I would definitely appreciate you drop boxing me the file.
Thanks,
James B
From: hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2019 9:53 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I Can't get the latest version of NVDA to install
Hi
I just downloaded the latest copy of it just then the server is up.I am guessing your copy is a full download? like mentioned in the previous email.
If need be i can drop box the one i just downloaded.
Gene nz
On 8/04/2019 2:27 PM, James Bentley wrote:
I have downloaded it two times in the past with other laptops. But, the first time for this laptop.
I do not get past the music. No dialog at all. I did try alt+y just in case.
I have tried to save this and run it. I have tried to just run it. Same results.
Maybe their server has been down for over one day.
The only thing that I have recently changed on my end is just that I upgraded to Jaws 2019 on both computers. Of course, I tried J17 just in case. No dice.
Cheers,
James B