From: "Brian's Mail list account" <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2016 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] opening links within a message

Could be that not all the relevant page suffix names are set up for IE or Firefox, but still point at edge. this is the same issue one gets with audio files sometimes where, even having winamp, it still tries to open with groove music on some file types unless you go in and change them all Another pain with Windows 10. It would be nice if somebody could make a program to configure things sensible.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-