From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2019 3:12 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I Can't get the latest version of NVDA to install

If you want it to download with no prompt from the dropbox link given.
Cut and paste the link into notepad, change the0 at the end to a 1 and then
cut it from there and paste it directly into the address bar of the browser.
I'd also suggest that if you have other browsers on the machine you try it
with a different one as it could be that the browser has become faulty
somehow. it is always a good thing to have more then one browser.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-