From: Felix G.
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2019 3:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I Can't get the latest version of NVDA to install

Hi,
the music is expected, and is the NVDA audio logo. I'm quite sure that
this is not an anti-malware problem, as the fact it's playing music
clearly indicates it's executing.
Have you tried using Narrator to grab any and all messages it might
display when it fails?
Have you tried running it with admin privileges? Do not do that if at
all unsure about whether or not it's the correct file.
Best,
Felix