Re: Microsoft Chromium version of the Edge browser beta download

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Joseph

so which version would this one be. I was not really planning to do a tutorial yet it was more taking it for a test drive and to see what it looked like and felt like.

Plus to let others know sound wise the layout etc.

I did not go into the help section but would this be a alfa version? i was expecting it to be more broken but was surprised when i navigated around it etc.

Gene nz

On 9/04/2019 2:18 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

I advise waiting until beta version comes out to do a tutorial on it, and when you do one, don’t forget to remind people that this is really a repackaged Chromium.

Cheers,

Joseph