Re: Blind people typing Chinese

Michael Munn

I kind of agree with you sir. I'm a Chinese Immigrant and I studied at the Beijing School for the Blind for 3 years and In BSB Students are required to learn braille. During Computer classes,I was taught  how to use a Screen reader called Sunshine. I was also taught to use Sogou. Another advantage about Sougou is that a person can custemmize it's dictionary that make's life much easier for those people who are doing a job as a court reporter.
Braille display is an expensive tool in China that a blind person by itself can't afford. Only the School for the Blind and the Beijing Talking book Library or the  Braille and Talking book Library of China have them. Thanks
Best Regards
Michael Munn
Michael Munn
 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019 at 10:22 AM Clement Chou <chou.clement@...> wrote:
Thanks for the fascinating information Larry!