Re: I Can't get the latest version of NVDA to install

Dejan Ristic

Hi to James and to all of you,

I've read all the messages concerning the download failure.

I've just uploaded the last NVDA version to my Google Drive, so let me post the link to the executable file for James to try to download. If James asked for the previous version, I'd be glad to g-drive it for him.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MNEaShQS8VvCI1tYgkyX7xc0-i6XAYaM

-

On 09/04/2019 08:53, Felix G. wrote:
Hi,
as a software dev I'd sure love to have a look at that system. That
thing is straight from the X Files.
I hope MS digs up something!
Best,
Felix

Am Di., 9. Apr. 2019 um 04:36 Uhr schrieb Brian Vogel <britechguy@gmail.com>:
On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 10:08 PM, James Bentley wrote:

Isn’t this an interesting mess?

Yep. It will be interesting to see what MS turns up.

My next step would be a repair install, but I'd let MS take a look first.

~ Edward Abbey

.