Re: Blind people typing Chinese

Clement Chou

Mallard.

Google TTS and Vocalizer both have Taiwanese Mandarin which isn't
quite what I'm looking for. What I'm looking for is a different
dialect of Chinese which doesn't seem to have a tts voice for it. The
dialect is called Hokkien and is used in many places in addition to
China, and in Taiwan it's known as Taiwanese.

On 4/9/19, dingpengyu <dingpengyu06@gmail.com> wrote:
hi
Zhengdu Screen Reader is divided into commercial version and craft version.
The craft version is free. The commercial version requires a fee. The
following is the download address of the craft version. You can download the
experience:
http://www.zd.hk/download-down-type-zdsr_pw.htm
Finally, if this information violates the relevant provisions of the forum,
the administrator can delete
Thank
There is no harm without comparison. I hope that NVDA can absorb 100 experts
and make up for their own shortcomings.
没有对比就没有伤害,希望NVDA可以吸收百家知长,补自家知短。