Re: Silent Install

Hi,
Could anyone please explain to me what it's about?
Where I use the command "--install-silent"?
I got interested because perhaps I'll need to use this feature that I think you guys are talking about on a project or the other.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 09/04/2019 13:49, Chris via Groups.Io disse:

No apostrophe are required

For example:

nvda_2019.x.x.exe --install-silent