Re: In regard to "The Reboot" and Topics

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 01:01 PM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
In the old usenet group scene we had a folloups to heading that could be generated and seen so people knew the topic had drifted from suitable for one group to more in keeping with another. Does the groups.io system have something similar?
That's an excellent question, and I'll get back to you after I've had a chance to get an answer from the Group Manager's Forum.   I don't know of any, but that does not mean it does not exist.

           ~ Edward Abbey