Re: New Member.

Gene

People may be able to answer the question to an extent by discussing certain kinds of jobs or uses on jobs, but to answer your question for your specific job, people would have to know how you use a computer, what prohgrams you use, and if you use specialized programs and what they are.

From: Judy Jones
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2019 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] New Member.

Thank you, Gene, good information to know.

On a daily use, does NVDA meet the demands of a fast-paced job, assuming that you can access a major portion of what is needed?  In my job, I found Jaws had some limitations with clunky work-arounds, but not often, and did not compromise my productivity.  Just trying to keep my questions in perspective.  Thanks.

Judy