From: "Judy Jones" <sonshines59@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2019 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] New Member.

Thank you, Gene, good information to know.

On a daily use, does NVDA meet the demands of a fast-paced job, assuming
that you can access a major portion of what is needed? In my job, I found
Jaws had some limitations with clunky work-arounds, but not often, and did
not compromise my productivity. Just trying to keep my questions in
perspective. Thanks.

Judy