Re: Very basic question.

Judy Jones

Thank you.  I also use the same key in Jaws, but never used it when doing a Find like that.  Very helpful.

Judy

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dejan Ristic
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 11:26 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Very basic question.

Hi,

Press NVDA plus control plus F, then type what you wish, and then press enter. By default, Insert is the NVDA modifier key.

Hope this helps.

Dejan

On 09/04/2019 20:21, Judy Jones wrote:

Hello again,

A quick question.  When wanting to find a word or phrase on a web page, with Jaws, I would do the ctrl-F, type in my word or pharase, then enter.  My result would either come up, or I would get a message, result not found, and an OK.

When trying this in NVDA, nothing seemsto happen.  Is there anything else I should be doing?

Thanks again.