For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16

http://branham.org/

In data 9 aprile 2019 21:39:01 "Judy Jones" <sonshines59@...> ha scritto:

Thank you, Sarah, nice to see you, I recognize you from the Eyes-Free list, at list I believe is the same person.

Judy

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 11:34 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Very basic question.

Did you try control nvda f? I believe it's nvda plus f3 to find next results and add a shift to fine prev results.

Consult the read me for more info.

On 9 Apr 2019, at 11:21, Judy Jones wrote:

Hello again,

A quick question.  When wanting to find a word or phrase on a web page, with Jaws, I would do the ctrl-F, type in my word or pharase, then enter.  My result would either come up, or I would get a message, result not found, and an OK.

When trying this in NVDA, nothing seemsto happen.  Is there anything else I should be doing?

Thanks again.