Re: purchasing Kindle book using NVDA

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Brian

I was not really following the thread on which browser was the easiest to use to get the books but have just written up a basic tutorial for kindle for pc for nvda. I could mention the successful steps using the browser for others to duplicate.

I do think it is more there web page but you get different results with different browsers.

By the way your tutorial was posted last night to the nvda tutorials for other programs page under Microsoft word the basic's i think it is called. I still have other material to go up before i let the list know but recent updates are on the main page of the website.

Gene nz

Gene nz

On 10/04/2019 5:12 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
See the results of this archive search:  https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/search?ev=false&q=Kindle+purchase&ct=1

then search on those specifically for the word "purchase."   There are three topics that are relatively recent (mid-2018 and on) that seem to deal directly with this issue (and this very topic comes up first - the others are a number down the page).

           ~ Edward Abbey