Re: Microsoft Chromium version of the Edge browser beta download

David Moore

Wow, Gene!

I just listened to your tutorial, and I have the same experience when using the Chromium Edge Dev as you do!

It is fast, and is a lot like Chrome!

I wonder how different it will be from the Google Chrome browser, though LOL!

It seems very similar now!

I like the read out loud feature in the Chromium Edge, and I hope they keep that!

I hope as well, that we will be able to export favorites into other browsers instead of just a HTML file to be stored on the computer!

I am excited, and if this becomes a part of Windows 10 down the road, it would be a great alternative to using IE LOL!

Take care, guys!

David Moore

                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10