Re: Microsoft Chromium version of the Edge browser beta download

Lisa P Geibel

Hi all,

My husband and I are not huge fans of using beta versions of things. I thought this was in Beta from an earlier message that the subject said that, but now, it doesn't appear to say that. Is this now a release version and if so, where's the best place to get it? Thanks.

Lisa P. Geibel
For Mine and Marcus's Christian and Messianic audio show, call 631-403-1002 and press 9997 for that show.
For Marcus's Big Brother breaking news and shows, call the same number above, but press 9998 for that show.
Feedback is welcome by pressing 0 while listening to a show.
If you want to hear previous shows, after dialing the above phone number and choosing which show you want, press 2.
We'd love to hear from anyone about these shows and thank you for listening.
email:
lisapgeibel429@gmail.com
Twitter:
LisaLisa429
Facebook:
m.facebook.com/ldporter1
May YHWH bless you all

On 4/9/2019 5:23 PM, David Moore wrote:

Wow, Gene!

I just listened to your tutorial, and I have the same experience when using the Chromium Edge Dev as you do!

It is fast, and is a lot like Chrome!

I wonder how different it will be from the Google Chrome browser, though LOL!

It seems very similar now!

I like the read out loud feature in the Chromium Edge, and I hope they keep that!

I hope as well, that we will be able to export favorites into other browsers instead of just a HTML file to be stored on the computer!

I am excited, and if this becomes a part of Windows 10 down the road, it would be a great alternative to using IE LOL!

Take care, guys!

David Moore

*From:*nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
<nvda@nvda.groups.io> <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of