Re: chrome

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 06:48 PM, Gene wrote:
Whether it (F6) takes you there on the first press in all the browsers I've mentioned is another question that I haven't investigated to any extent.
It doesn't in Chrome, whereas ALT+D or CTRL+L both do, and do in all browsers and on the first press.  You'll eventually land there with F6 in Chrome, but the number of presses is dependent on where focus is to begin with.

Better a universal sure thing in one press.

           ~ Edward Abbey